Express Program Features
Purchase Order and Receipt Stock System
- The document forms you can print and modify in 3 forms as you please i.e. Purchase Order, Receipt Slip.
- To support to prorate purchase tax, the program will automatically average refundable and not refundable tax.
- Receipt slip date can be different from tax invoice date.
- In one receipt slip can add some products with normal VAT and exempt VAT.
- To support deposit payments and print payment slip.
- To support discount per unit and total discount with amount (Baht), percentage (%) or percentage steps (5+3+2=first discount 5%, then discount 3% and finally discount 2%).
- In receipt slip can adjust VAT amount with tax invoice of supplier VAT.
- With relative ratio to stocking unit measure, the products can be bought with measure is different from the stocking unit measure.
- In purchase order, you can fill ship via, ship to and warehouse.
- In one purchase order, you can add the receipt date per item e.g. you would like to deliver the products to follow customer order.
- The program is able to receipt stock with reference to purchase order or don’t issue purchase order.
- In purchase order, it controls total purchase and remained quantity. And it often can record to receipt until quantity as purchase order.
- There are reorder point reports for warning purchasing section to provide the products for sale on time. The ones sort by stock group and supplier code.
- There are backorder reports that can help you to purchase the products as orders in case you don’t want to stock the products.
- The program is able to plan to buy raw materials as orders by using component sets estimate them to be used in production.
- In each item of document can add the additional description for 10 lines with 50 letters per line.
- In each document can add remarks for 5 lines with 50 letters per line.
- While you are adding the transaction files, you can add the master files about products, supplier, department, ship via and remark.
- The transaction can add items for 999 items (maximum).
- For service business, it will automatically update Purchase Tax (Cash Basis) when you add payments.
Account Payable and Other Expense System
Account Payable data will be updated from Receipt Stock system.
- The document forms can be printed and modified in 3 forms as you please i.e. A/P Bills Collection Slip, Payment Slip, Debit Notes/Purchase Return, Credit Notes and Withholding Tax Voucher.
- To support the other expenses.
- The payments can pay to full bills or partial bills.
- Choice of payment options i.e. cash, cheque, cashier cheque, credit card, domestic remittance, draft, withholding tax, cash discount, gain (loss) on exchange rate and other payments.
- The account payable aging reports can be printed with summary and detail format to make estimate of payments such as you would like to know about outstanding bills (not due and overdue) within 7 days, 15 days and 30 days.
- There is A/P bills collection report sort by appointment date for you can be aware of coming expenses and prepare to make cheques accurately.
- In each document can add remarks for 5 lines with 50 letters per line.
- The program is able to print supplier name on stickers and envelope.
- Supplier codes and expense codes can be changed at all times.
- The data searching can search by code or name. And there is “Look up” in case you have forgotten codes.
- Withholding tax voucher can be printed on form accurately as the same Revenue Department form.
- The debit note/purchase return slip can be selected to make debit account on receipt slip, payment slip or cash return.
Sales Order and Distribution System
Add Account Receivable Reduce Stock Add Sales Tax Add Journal Sale Statistics
- The document forms can be printed and modified in 9 forms as you like it i.e. Quotation, Sales Order, Invoice/Tax Invoice and cash bills.
- In one invoice can add the products with normal VAT and exempt VAT.
- You can make a choice as to edit unit price or not (Y/N). In case “Y”, you can set up authority level who can permit to edit unit price.
- To support deposit receipts and print receipt /tax invoice.
- In one invoice can add items for 999 items (maximum) and print to arrange items continuously that the running items can make a choice as running by yourself or the program.
- While you are adding invoice, you can change the product name in item as you please.
- With relative ratio to stocking unit measure, the products can be sold with measure that is different from the stocking unit measure.
- To support free goods and sales analysis reports can separate to sales goods and free goods amount.
- After invoice entry you can be aware of basic profit per invoice immediately.
- To support discount per unit and total discount in amount (Baht), percentage (%) or percentage steps (5+3+2=first discount 5%, then discount 3% and finally discount 2%).
- While you are adding invoice that quantity are less than reorder point, whether warning is required or not.
- While you are adding invoice that unit price is less than unit cost, whether warning is required or not.
- In sale order and invoice can add a warehouse for sale.
- When you add sale order or credit sales over credit limit, warning is required now.
- In case customer over credit limit, you can make a choice as to authorize first then issue bills or to add bills first to wait for authorization.
- Credit limit and authority can be fixed for 5 levels.
- Controllable sales order, so the products can be delivered periodically queue and imported or produced as orders.
- In one sales order, you can add ship date per item; such as you would like to deliver the products to follow customer order.
- In sales order you can cancel a remaining order and give a reason for it.
- In one sales order may be used in many invoices until send the products completely.
- There is cash basis VAT for service business that sales tax is improved when you add the settlement.
- To support to consignment business with warehouse setting is consignment place.
- In each item of document can add the additional description for 10 lines with 50 letters per line, and remark can add the description for 5 lines with 50 letters per line.
- In quotation can add the customer status that is highly efficient for following up sales result.
- The quotation can be set up as a price list form for calling to print invoices at all times, so that entry the same items repeatedly every month can be avoided. These business i.e. Apartment, Membership fee and other rental.
- The quotation can transform data to sales order or invoice that you don’t have to add data once again.
- In quotation can add a reason for canceling as you please.
- While you are adding the transaction files, you can add the master files about products, customers, salesman and territory.
Account Receivable and Other Revenue System
The most data are updated from Sales system.
1. The document forms can be printed and modified in 3 forms as you like it i.e. A/R Bills Collection Slip, Receipt, Receipt/Tax Invoice, Credit Notes/Sales Return and Debit Notes.
2. To support the other revenues.
3. The program is able to take debt settlement conveniently with full bills or partial bills.
4. Choice of settlement options i.e. cash, cheque, cashier cheque, credit card, domestic remittance, draft, withholding tax, cash discount, gain (loss) on exchange rate and others.
5. To reduce risk of bad debts, you can analyze some debts with summary and detail aging reports that fill some due periods as you please.
6. There is A/R bills collection report sort by appointment date for you can be aware of coming revenues, call to remind a customer to prepare cheque and plan messenger route.
7. In each credit note (A/R), you can make a choice as a deduction at first invoice, deferred subtracting when settlement or cash return.
8. In each document can add remarks for 5 lines with 50 letters per line.
9. There is a credit lines checking report that it can be used for consideration to increase credit limit.
10. The program is able to print customer address on stickers or envelopes.
11. Customer codes, salesman code and other revenue code can be changed at all times.
12. The data searching can search by code or name. And there is “Look up” in case you have forgotten codes.
13. In salesman information can set commission rate and sales target in 24 periods for commission calculation.
13. Salesman sales can classify with receipt date and clearing cheque date for commission calculation.
14. For service business, the program is able to print tax invoice when customer settled.
Inventory Control System
The most data are updated from purchase and sales system.
1. The unlimited warehouse.
2. Costing calculation can make a choice as moving weighted average or FIFO = First In –First Out.
3. To support component sets, you only set up components of product set, when sales entry with set code, the program will reduce components of this set in stock automatically.
4. In special set, you can choose components in set and print them in an invoice.
5. The sales price of product set can make a choice as a set price or each component price.
6. In product set purchasing, it will divide the cost into each component and increase in stock automatically.
7. The program can copy the same component set to a new set.
8. In each product set can has components 999 items.
9. With relative ratio to stocking unit measure, the products can be bought and sold with measure that is different from the stocking unit measure (this one is the smallest) and decimal point has 4 positions.
10. Inventory reports can display the measure for 2 levels e.g. Balance 5 crates 4 pieces.
11. There is a measure ratio table for simple call.
12. The system can divide the import expenses into unit cost of that lot e.g. freight charge, excise duty, import duty, customs duty, stamp duty etc.
13. Inquiry of stock on hand can be made on screens at all times by pressing Alt-F4.
14. You can make a choice as to allow negative inventory or not. In case negative inventory, the program can issue bills first when receipt stock it will recalculate quantity and unit cost automatically although how many bills have been issued already.
15. When negative inventory, you can set up authority level who can permit to reduce in stock.
16. The support data concern the finished goods, raw materials, work in process, components and services.
17. Sales prices can define the base price for 5 levels, unlimited option prices (per boxes, dozens, packs etc.) and print price list report.
18. For sales promotion you can fix special prices to follow conditions (e.g. discount 2% for 10 pcs.) and schedule (e.g. Chock Sales! Start February 1 to July 31, 2001).
19. The program can take stock in and stock out that doesn’t concern with purchases or sales e.g. raw materials are issued to production, to receive finished goods from production, etc.
20. The document forms can be printed and modified in 3 forms as you please e.g. Issue Slip, take in Slip etc.
21. There is a physical count processing for convenience, quickness and accuracy.
22. Product codes can be changed at all times.
23. The data searching can search by code or name. And there is “Look up” in case you have forgotten codes.
24. There is a product serialize file for stock serial# or part# (not linked to other systems).
25. In one Inventory can divide costing method groups in either FIFO or Average.
26. In one Inventory can divide account groups e.g. finished goods account, raw materials account, etc.
27. The reorder point and maximum point can define periods as you please for support sales projects or promotions.
28. It reserves date fields for 2 columns, text fields for 4 columns and 1 column of numeric field per a product.
29. The inventory can control with barcodes and scanner.
30. Support products are in both normal VAT and exempt VAT groups.
31. The product in each warehouse will display quantity, cost, amount, onorder, backorder, shelf and department. So, some business can get to be complete data more such as construction company can be aware of stock on hand and cost of each sites instantly.
32. When sales or take stock out that stock on hand have lower than reorder point, you can make a choice as whether warning is required or not.
Cheque and Banking Control System
Cheque received and paid will be updated from receipts and payments.
1. The cheque forms can be printed and modified in 6 bank forms.
2. When settlements or payments with cheque, the program will take cheque in the cheque file for an accountant manage and audit.
3. There is a cheque report sort by cheque date for due date warning.
4. Pay in slip can be printed to take handwriting place that get conveniently and quickly.
5. Deposit cheque can be cleared to be sets or one by one.
6. Return cheque can be recorded for credit consideration.
7. There is a cheque paid report sort by cheque number for checking some cheque paid with chequebook.
8. There is a cheque paid report sort by cheque date for warning an accountant to prepare to transfer from saving into current account for cheque clearing on time.
9. You can make a choice as want to clear cheque paid automatically or not.
10. You can add or improve bank transactions e.g. cash deposit/withdraw, bank account transfer, bank income, bank charges etc. and print report to compare to bank statement (Bank Reconcile).
11. Cash can be withdrawn by cheque of company and make a sales cheque.
Value Added Tax and Withholding Tax System
The Data will be updated automatically from purchases, other expenses, debit notes/purchases return, credit notes, sales, other incomes, credit notes/sales return, debit notes and journals.
1. The purchases and sales can support to inclusive tax, exclusive tax and exempt tax.
2. The printable reports are purchase tax, sales tax and sales for tax that are complete information as the same Revenue Department form and you can take tax amount to fill in 30 form (ภ.พ.30) then submit it on 15th of months promptly.
3. To support to prorate purchase tax, purchase tax report will divide tax amount in 2 columns as refundable tax and not refundable tax.
4. In case some tax invoices arrive late within 6 months or over 6 months, they will be divided in 2 reports as purchase vat report (normal) and purchase vat report (additional submission).
5. Purchase tax reports can display data in 2 forms.
• Sort by tax invoice received date as Revenue Department notice no. 89 (start April 29,1998)
• Sort by tax invoice date as old Revenue Department notice (would find tax invoices easily)
6. The purchase tax and sales tax reports can be printed and modified in 6 forms and there are 7 master reports for easy modification.
7. For value added tax account recording, you can make a choice as acquisition or cash basis.
8. The printable reports are purchase tax reports, sales tax reports and withholding tax form sort by department.
9. The printable withholding tax form is a form 3 or form 53 (แบบยื่น ภงด.3/ ภงด.53) that are complete information as the same Revenue Department form and submit it on 7th of months promptly.
10. In withholding tax table can fix types and rates for simple call.
General Ledger System
The most data will be updated automatically from purchases, sales, finances and others.
1. Account charts can be edited, added and deleted to appropriate account charts of company.
2. Financial statements can be added to appropriate statements of each business such as:
• In comparative statements can take data to display for 18 columns.
• The data can be made with some calculation formula or put field from data field table.
• In each column can only display that department as you like it.
• The data can display to percentage (%) by summation using is calculation base.
• In one statement, in each line or account can display to be different field.
• Description (wording) can be defined as you please.
3. Petty cash or advance control enable to inform to cash movement at all times.
4. Petty cash book can define expense names in headline for 4 names.
5. Petty cash payment slip (disbursement) and reimbursement slip can be printed and modified in 3 forms.
6. In one voucher can add the expense that has many tax invoices.
7. Voucher slip can be printed and modified in 3 forms.
8. Withholding tax voucher can be printed on form accurately as the same Revenue Department form.
9. Voucher number can run number for 5 types i.e. 0=by yourself, 1=YMMDDxx, 2=YMMxxxx, 3=YYMMxxxx, 4=YYMMDDxx (Y=Year, M=Month, D=Date and x=Running Number).
10. Account charts can separate to be unlimited departments (Cost Center).
11. Period locking system can help you to protect to addition and editing data that have ended at that period already.
12. Account periods can define to start of fiscal year as report to Revenue Department.
13. The program can add transactions of next year unlimitedly without waiting the year-end processing that enable to work continually and when year-end processing, it will provide these data into period of them automatically.
14. The transactions can keep around 24 periods and period no.24 is unlimited time depend on user set up.
15. Journal template can help you to journal entry quickly, accurately and helpfully for some persons know how to account a little.
16. Budget of each account can define around 12 months in budget statement.
17. Compound entry is unlimited items (debit/credit).
18. The program will check debit and credit balances before recording.
19. Inventory account recording can make a choice as periodic or perpetual method.
20. Unlimited journal books.
21. Account codes can be changed at all times
22. The data searching can search by code or name. And there is “Look up” in case you have forgotten codes.
23. In each voucher can add remarks for 5 lines with 50 letters per line.
24. When adjustment with account rule as Revenue Department notice edition 63, the program will allow to fill referent document.
25. When you add purchase tax or sales tax account, it will take to add in VAT file immediately.
26. When you add withholding tax account, it will take to add in withholding tax file immediately.
27. When you add cheque received or paid, it will take to add in cheque file immediately.
28. The printable trial balance as full form (display beginning balance, this period, ending balance), balance form (only balance), 3 periods form, 12 periods form and full/balance separate to department.
29. There is costing calculation according to job, project or product line.
Fixed Assets System
1. Depreciation calculation of fixed assets can make a choice in 3 ways i.e.
• Straight - line method.
• The constant percentage of declining book-value method.
• To define yourself.
2. The program can divide assets account groups as you like it.
3. Depreciation calculation period can make a choice as monthly or yearly.
4. There are asset depreciation list reports as the same a royal decree form and submit it promptly.
5. Journal entry can separate to department.
6. In case data entry starting, you can make a choice as online or manual (If “manual” it will work quickly more when ready to calculate all the files).
7. Codes can be changed at all times.
8. The data searching can search by code or name. And there is “Look up” in case you have forgotten codes.
Sales Analysis System
The System has collected sales data to summary and detail reports for working results analysis of company consists of report the following:
1. Sales history group by customer, stock code, salesman.
2. Sales group by territory to Summary and detail format by salesman, customer.
3. Sales summary for period.
4. Credit sales by customer (comparing 12 periods).
5. Top sales by value, quantity, stock value + customer, stock quantity + customer, stock value + salesman, stock quantity + salesman, customer invoice (customer/salesman).
6. Sales statistics group by stock group, location, customer, salesman (compare sales target), salesman + customer, territory + salesman, territory + customer.
7. Stock sales summary (6, 12 periods) by stock code + customer, stock code + salesman, stock group + stock code, customer + stock code, salesman + stock code.
Purchase Analysis System
The System has collected purchase data to summary and detail reports, comparing data reports for plan working of company in future consists of report the following:
1. Purchase history group by supplier, stock code.
2. Purchase summary for period.
3. Credit purchase summary group by supplier (comparing 12 periods)
4. Purchase statistics group by stock group, location and supplier.
1. A controller can set up user codes for someone or user group to accessible data as you please that protection for unconcerned persons see the secret data.
2. The each user can set up or change self-password.
3. The authority level can be classified as officer, manager and controller.
4. The accessible data can manage in all menu and new creation sub-menus, reports and financial statements.
5. When user Add, edit, cancel and delete, you can make a choice as want to keep events in logging file or not.
6. The printable documents, you can make a choice as only display to screen or can print out to printer.
7. The checking status can set to strict tracking that it will keep working events automatically.
8. The user code can disable for some people resign or absent.
9. There is event registration file that keep working events of user for a controller use to check.
10. Each user code, you can make a choice as can approve documents or not.
11. The important documents want to approve by authority first, you can make a choice in 3 ways i.e.
• To print first to approve later.
• To need to approved first to print later.
• Not specify.
12. You can set up someone who can reprint the important documents.
Ability Line System
1. Unlimited data depend on hard disk’s space (program need 40 MB).
2. The computer requires CPU Intel-Celeron or AMD-Duron and RAM 512 MB to up.
3. Multi-company (depend on hard disk’s space).
4. A document number has 10 digits (not include 2 letters first).
5. A product code has 20 letters.
6. A product Thai name has 50 letters and English name for 50 letters.
7. A customer code or supplier code has 10 letters.
8. A customer name or supplier name has 60 letters.
9. A customer address has 2 lines for 50 letters per line and line#3 30 letters.
10. A supplier address has 2 lines for 50 letters per line.
11. A zip code of customer and supplier has 5 letters.
12. A salesman code has 10 letters.
13. A bank code has 2 letters. (99 banks)
14. Ending balance of deposit for 9,999 million baht (or -999 Million).
15. A cheque number has 10 letters (not include 2 letters first).
16. A warehouse code has 4 letters.
17. The account code has 15 letters.
18. The account Thai name has 50 letters and English name for 50 letters.
19. A fixed asset code has 15 letters.
20. The asset Thai name has 50 letters and English name for 50 letters.
21. To define the journal book for 99 books.
22. A department code has 4 letters.
23. Compound entry per voucher is unlimited items.
24. Debit or Credit amount per account number is 9,999 million bath.
25. To keep summary per account number is 99,999 million bath.
26. A/R or A/P Aging period can fill for 5 periods (over due 3 periods and not due 2 periods).
27. Quantity per item is 9,999,999,999 units (depend on decimal used e.g. to need decimal 3 digits = 999,999.999) and decimal not over for 4 digits.
28. Quantity summary per year is 9,999 million units (depend on decimal used)
29. Unit price per item is 999.99 million bath (depend on decimal used) and decimal not over for 4 digits.
30. Item per bill for 999 items.
31. Total amount per bill is 999.99 million baht (decimal for 2 digits).
32. For LAN version, workstations are unlimited, based on software used to control LAN system.
33. Calculating program can take a result to fill in this column automatically.
1. The printer supports Graphic mode such as Laser, Inkjet and Text mode such as Dot Matrix (should be 15”).
2. Thai code in program can define as the same Thai code in printer.
3. Printer can be defined to each user for LAN version.
4. The printable report on screen, printer and in text file or SDF file.
5. The reports can export to Lotus, Excel and Word Processor.
6. The reports can be created with Report Writer.
Account Receivable Reports
1. A/R deposits sort by bill number, date, customer and salesman.
2. Cash sales sort by bill number, date, customer, salesman, territory + salesman and territory + customer.
3. Sales order sort by bill number, date, customer, salesman, territory + salesman, territory + customer.
4. Back order group by stock code, sales order no., customer, salesman, supplier.
5. Credit sales sort by invoice number, date, customer, salesman, territory + salesman, territory + customer.
6. Invoice due group by customer, salesman + customer, invoice number and A/R statements.
7. Other income sort by bill number, date, customer.
8. A/R collection bill list sort by bill date, appointment date, out date.
9. Credit Note (A/R) sort by document no., date, customer, salesman, territory + salesman, territory + customer.
10. Debit Note (A/R) sort by document no., date, customer, salesman, territory + salesman, territory + customer.
11. Receipts sort by receipt date, date received, salesman (date received, cheque cleared), receipt no., customer.
12. A/R outstanding balance forward with summary and detail format.
13. Account receivable status.
14. A/R aging with summary and detail format sort by customer, salesman.
15. Account receivable activity.
16. A/R over credit limit.
17. Customer information group by customer type, territory + customer type, salesman + territory.
18. Quotation sort by number, date, customer, salesman, status + salesman.
19. Sales system checking.
Account Payable Reports
1. A/P deposits sort by bill number, date and supplier.
2. Cash purchase sort by bill number, date and supplier.
3. Purchase order sort by bill number, date and supplier.
4. On order group by stock code, p/o number and supplier.
5. Credit purchase sort by bill number, date and supplier.
6. Purchase due group by supplier, purchase date and A/P statement.
7. Other expenses sort by bill number, date and supplier.
8. A/P collection bill list sort by received date and appointment date.
9. Credit Note (A/P) sort by bill number, date and supplier.
10. Debit Note (A/P) sort by bill number, date and supplier.
11. Payments sort by payment date and document date.
12. A/P outstanding balance forward with summary and detail format.
13. Account payable status.
14. Account payable aging with summary and detail format by supplier.
15. Account payable activity.
16. Account payable over credit limit.
17. Supplier information and purchase system checking.
1. Cheque received sort by cheque date, deposit date, cheque cleared date, customer and received date.
2. Cheque received as of date.
3. The printable cheque deposit slip.
4. Cheque paid sort by cheque number, cheque date, cheque cleared date, supplier and issued date.
5. Cheque paid as of date.
6. The printable cheque paid.
General Ledger Reports
1. The printable chart of account.
2. Journal book sort by date, voucher number and account number.
3. Journal Movement Summary.
4. General Ledger.
5. GL sub-ledger.
6. Trial balance i.e. full form, 3 months, 6 months, only balance, join department with full form, join department for BAL and join department for period to date.
7. GL Worksheet perpetual and periodic.
8. Financial statement and new creation statement.
9. Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss.
10. Check data: invalid account no., voucher not balance, transaction audit trial and profit & loss-YTD, PTD.
11. Fixed assets sort by code, name, group, asset account, depreciation account, purchasing date, monthly group by depreciation account, asset listing and detail asset listing.
12. Petty cash sort: petty cash book and summary by account number.
Inventory Control Reports
1. Stock cards listing sort by stock code, stock code-continuous, location, location-continuous.
2. Stock cards with separate cost group by location and location-continuous.
3. Stock received and issued by document.
4. Stock valuation sort by code, name, group, account set, inventory account and group-show location.
5. Stock valuation with separate cost by code, name, group, account set, inventory a/c + department, location.
6. Stock summary sort by code, group, inventory account, inventory a/c + department and location.
7. Stock summary sort by date + stock code, group by date + group, date + inventory account and date + code.
8. Stock summary with department group sort by code + department, department and department-show item.
9. Stock information.
10. Price list reports: all, price 1, price 2, price 3, price 4 and price 5.
11. Daily transaction reports sort by stock internal issue, location transfer, quantity adjustment, cost adjustment, physical count and stock transfer report.
12. Stock FIFO group by lot aging and lot aging-separate location.
13. Reorder point sort by code, supplier and overstock by group.
14. Stock no activity sort by code, group (period) by stock group, location and group-show location.
15. Stock no sales sort by code, group (period) by stock group, location and group-show location.
Value Added Tax and Withholding Tax Reports
1. Purchase tax: monthly, only period, only additional submission and sort by invoice date.
2. Sales tax: monthly, only period, only additional submission and sort by invoice date.
3. Sales for tax.
4. Withholding tax form (แบบยื่นภงด. 53 / ภงด. 3): monthly, only period and only additional submission.
5. It has withholding tax platform 3, 53 (ภงด.3, 53) for send to internet to Revenue Department.
Service After Sale
• Free Training for one course per 2 days (9.00-16.00) per 2 persons (come together) at Express Software Group Co., Ltd., 128/52-53 Phayathai Plaza Building, 5th Floor, O-room, Phayathai Road, Kwang Thungphayathai, Kat Ratchathawi, Bangkok.
• If you require additional training course, you will have to spend for 1,000 baht / a person / 2 days.
• Our support staff will be consultant that ensuring you will get special care in your working on lifetime warranty with phone calls.
Program 1 Set i.e.
• A master CD can install for 1 computer (1 Server). If your computer have some problems, Firstly please contact to sales of Express Sortware Group Co.,Ltd for how to know about register program again and fax invoice/withholding tax or claim document and write your S/N.
• A Thai manual and English manual.
• A register postcard. Please fax it before contact me to register program and reserv training.
Express © 2003-2005 By Express Software Group Company Limited
This software is written by Express Software Group Company Limited and software house ID 0189. Which software is S/N 0001 and standard software for Value Added Tax of Revenue Department type B is
1. A program when data entry and posting to general ledger, these items will have to adjust with trace to follow to account rule.
2. A program that does not help to avoid Value Added Tax. If the program use on PC, software dealer does not provide Source code with that software.
3. A program has security system to control accessible data by specifying authority that can add, read or edit that data.
4. A program with double entry accounting record.
5. A program that if in organization has this software system, this software all module e.g. sales system, store system etc. will update to general ledger automatically and have to adjust with trace.